Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lee's Day Out

Well, Lee got a chance to go out and see the world and I was so excited. Lee, baby Lee, and me went out for a walk in the park. I was so happy that we were going out as a family. I was also just happy to get out of the house. Both Lee and I have been in the house since he got home, so I was very happy to get out of the house. I also was excited to show Lee another part of the world, because he has seen his home and his room, I wanted him to see something else. While we were walking through the park I thought to myself, how lucky am I. God has truly blessed me with a beautiful family and I good assignment that allowed me to take time off to be with my baby. I must admit that went I found out that I was pregnant I thought about all of the things that I didn't get a chance to finish, and how having a baby was going to slow me down in my career. But while I was walking, I looked at my family and I realized that having a family is a blessing from God. God gave me this family because He believes that I can take care of them, as well as take care of my other responsibilities that He has given me. I must also admit that I was so scared of what was to come, because I really did not know what was coming, but God has made a way for this family. And during our family walk I realized all of this. God is good all the time, and He is the one that make every dream possible. I love my family and I am so happy that God gave them to me. I pray everyday for the wisdom to take care of this family as well as my other responsibilities.

We took some pictures of our family adventure, so please take a look and let me know what you think.







Well, that's my story thus far. I would like to hear yours. Tell me how having a baby has changed your life and give me a heads-up on what I can except in the future. Until next time..... 

No comments: