Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Mother's Love

I remember my mother telling me that no one will ever love me like she loves me, and that never made sense to me until I had me own child. A mother's love is unexplainable, but I can say that it is an example of how God loves His children. When I look at my child I want to give him the world, I want to be the person he looks up to, and I want to be the person that he can come talk to about any and everything. Before I had Lee I only thought about myself. I only thought about what I could do to better myself or how could I get the latest whatever for myself. Now, I think how can I get Lee what he needs, and what can I do to make sure he has what he wants. All of my hopes, dreams, and desires have Lee in them. So, that means that what I do I do for my family. I know some people might ask, what about your husband, Lee's father, do you love him still? And my answer would be yes, I love my husband very much. But the love I have for my husband and child are so different. But there is one thing about my love for my husband and child is the same, I want them to have, do, and be the best they can be. 

So, I go back to my first statement of my blog; no one will ever love me like my mother loves me; and now I get it. Because no one will ever love my son the way I love my son. A mother's love is strong and hard. A mother's love is deep and wide. A mother's love is true and unconditional. A mother's love is pure and bright. A mother's love is something that you won't understand until you become a mother.

I would like to hear what you think about a mother's love. Below you will find some pictures of my little man. Until next time.....







No comments: