Monday, July 9, 2012

1 Month Old: July 7, 2012

Ready to go to Granddad's House

Sitting Up Like a Big Boy...

Still Waiting to Leave

On July 7, 2012 Lee Arthur Smith, V was 1 month old, and his father and I were so excited about this milestone. Little man has began to smile a little, and make different facial expressions, and he has started to make different type of noises that just cracks me up. He has gotten bigger, heavier, and longer; but that just means that there is more for us to love. He has started trying to hold his head up and he loves to sit up like a big boy. He has changed so much and I am so happy that I have the chance to see him grow. He has gotten darker, and some of his features have started coming in. His personality is still forming, but one thing is for sure; he does not like anyone touching his hands and I think it is so cute. He is a little fighter, and he knows what he does and does not like. He is amazing and I am just in aw of him everyday.

I am looking forward to see how he grows in the months to come, and of course I will keep you guys updated. Until next time....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jeanine. He sounds wonderful and is wonderful. You will make an amazing mommy. Love to all of you especially the little one.