Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Act of Being Engaged: Day 6

The count down to my big day continues. On Day 6 I just really tied up some loose ends. I got all of my make-up and I picked up my items from Things Remembered.  it took me almost an hour and a half to pick out make-up. Oh my God, I am so not a girly-girl. I remember in college how I was able to just pick out stuff like that and not be worried about how it will look. I am actually worried about how I am going to look with make-up on. Am I going to look natural, as that is the look I am going for, or will I look like a clown.

 I am still not as excited as I thought I would be, and people keep asking me if I am excited or nervous. Should I be nervous, and how excited should I be? Being that I have never done this before how excited should I be is the question that I am seeking an answer to. Am I weird because I am just like whatever about the whole thing? Don't get me wrong I love Lee, and he makes me want to be better and do better; I just  don't get why I should be nervous.

Well, let's see what happens in the days to come. I am very blessed to have someone that loves me so much that they want to spend the rest of their life with me. Until next time, I'll holla.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wasn't nervous at all! I was concerned that everything would go according to plan, but I wasn't nervous about getting married. I think it's a positive sign that you're not nervous!