Monday, June 13, 2011

The Act of Being Engaged: Day 11

Well, I have 11 more days to go until I am Dr. Jeanine Smith. And you guys might want to know am I getting cold feet yet, and the answer is no. I am getting excited. So, what happened on day 11? Well, some of my coworkers were trying to give me ideas on what I can get for something borrowed and something new. Some of the suggestions that were given to me were a watch and some earrings, but I have a watch and earrings. So, I showed my coworkers my watch, and they all felt that I needed a fancier watch. So, they decided to bring in their watches so I could pick form them and borrow it. Isn't that nice. My coworkers care that much about me that they want me to wear their watch.

I feel so special and loved, some of my own family members don't care that much. Even if I don't pick one of the watches they show me, I am so thankful to have coworkers like them. Well, continue to follow me on the count down to my big day. See if I actually use the watch or not. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Isn't it amazing the people that are place in our lifes? Thank God for his devine intervention!